Easy Chicken Breast Recipes: When another recipe calls for roasted chicken, I use this as a go-to baked chicken recipe. It works well for a variety of purposes and is extremely adaptable. Depending on what I’m cooking, I’ll use garlic salt or other seasonings.
Checklist of Ingredients
- 14 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
Directions Checklist of Instructions
- 1st Step: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees C). Butter a baking dish lightly.
- Step 2: In a mixing dish, combine 1/4 cup melted butter and salt.
- Step 3: Place the chicken in the baking dish and arrange it in a single layer. Brush the butter mixture over the chicken until it is completely covered, then pour any remaining butter mixture over the chicken.
- 4th Step: Bake until the center is no longer pink and the juices flow clear, about 30 to 45 minutes in a preheated oven. At least 165 degrees F should go on an instant-read thermometer put into the center (74 degrees C).
Easy Chicken Breast Recipes To begin, brine the chicken for 20 to 30 minutes in a mixture of water and a few tablespoons of salt. This will enhance the natural flavour and moisture of the chicken breasts, resulting in the flesh that is extremely soft. This is the one step that will really ensure your chicken won’t be dry or tough.
227 calories per serving; 23.7 grams of protein; 14.2 grams of fat; 95.1 milligrams of cholesterol; 719.3 milligrams of sodium Complete nutrition